Your Mahavatar Babaji got tooo many ....normally he has no comment every day until today.

He thinks

He choke

He says

He clear his throat

He meant

(I look at his photo)

"I was wondering, do you have a pen and writing those thing down, can you?"

Not me, but whom supposes to.

(His lawyer), I am not your lawyer. "I meant his lawyer."

... he always talked to me before him or any his attachment to the world shut up, not slavery the entire humanity when you feel like, anyway?

"That is not what I mean" (瞇瞇眼)


"uh....what about you and me makes a deal, not with him in the middle of it."

"Apparently you put Shane next by him, you forget his name?"

"oh ~ I can find him, I forgotton."

"Correct, Shane can do things, you seeing too many worlds. Shane Filan is his name. The main singer or that leadership in Westlife. They both shows up in my house, that Shane Filan. You put them 2 side by lean on the wall, I remember that for you. "

"Perfect ! How about ....I tell Filan what to do, and you get out of my way?"

"Yes! Be my guest."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I highly doubts you all becoming Indian 3rd World Guys saying what on girls talk