I highly doubts you all becoming Indian 3rd World Guys saying what on girls talk

When the guys becoming too confident where you step with your money to where you ought to be landed, I always wonder you know your every step til the very end. 

Within your own very races issues. 

The Indian must have their own set of rules, when it comes to the outfit 5000 years, even China were 4000 years, to that one Han dynasty were mot prevalent?! In the Ancient Chinese Drama, and that one niche, one field, one take-on, its not anything I Anna know about?

I never seen the Bollywood, nor the history channel in India. You don't have a culture, to where SMTV has nothing but that Little Vietnaese little nun short legs outfit at Gusi Peace Prize on the award ceremony, I seen one thing? Small Wheel Buddhism?

I am sure just saying the third world country, you meant you don't really need a religion no  matter what. To that basic all international standard on hygienic, it is not less than Africa saying, on Malaria. 

You photo art....I thought written this much for....

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog