Here is your website

MB: I am more of thinking of using YOUR ENTIRE WEBSITE to BECOMING MINE!

You mean you want to buy or purchase from me, what website? The Author's right?

MB: Everything.

If your groups of organization so sweet in talking to Google...

MB: I mean purchasing ....

I cannot really selling you these copies, they stay online for those 194 country border we needed this things documents where I am and all that...details. We might have the problems later on. Or you mean the Second copy, they still going to Google.

MB: You going to Google and do that for them. 

Which website?

MB: Everything.

The lawsuit layout that UB Human included National House that one, I guess.

MB: That would be more than fine. 

Yeah, if your organization authorize that, I ask Eben about it, what those are, what they really need, Eben might have few input to help you organize?

MB: That's fine. And one more things....

Yeah?

MB: Your singing.

That is free everyone can see it.

MB: Are you still having those groups like Pang had every year they gather to sing to the bank fund raising?

They do that for the high school trip we go to the Mytle beach to compete. For that kinds of the fundraising, they selling candy, so one of the funding sources, that is the music teacher arrange for us, that is through the Bank. 

MB: Yeah, I am not saying about that.

And what you are saying about it.

MB: I mean more of the Live performance?

Kentucky they have every year those groups, I think. You mean you want your organization to manifest a crowd of human speaking in English and singing in English right? Like Madrical? 

MB: I meant the competitive singing categories.

You would suggest we have a high tech coming, I will have a problem with the 4 points device.

MB: Not that kinds of high tech. More of the causal.

... ...They go to TN best, not Kentucky.


Zeeshan

He is not Indian, he is a Persian. VERY tall. He got married on his facebook.

MB: And?

He is Vy's age. 

MB: oh ~! Vy like that Vietanese nun Vy position?

Yes.

MB: So whom is this Zeeshan?

He is one of the CADS students. He has more of the other obligation on the facebook, so he doesn't bother showing up in CADS anymore.

MB: How many CADS students you have?

Usually its a group per year. Its by the Class year. I don't really know where Zeeshan went off to become...he has a big family. You want to find someone like Zeeshan in SMTV groups? The height? I don't really know, not really.

MB: Zeeshan is fine.

These kinds of you Babaji just manifest the whole Reality TV shows on the screen, they have to ask their parents, what you bidding on them for.....one of those you saying Zed things.

MB: I think its fine.

I don't know where he is, I cannot tell you I think its fine.

MB: I think its fine.

Fine.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I highly doubts you all becoming Indian 3rd World Guys saying what on girls talk