Chasez says Indian 500 years old say, the photo art, Digital Era? You are on Photo Art

MB: I wonder why I saying that for/to.

They girls or the boys needs the kindness forward to be on TED, a mesmorizing heart wrecking stories to have a clap. Me on the other hands, its everyone exit out of the door, a reality, that broken down family or statues, or exams....one of those. 

MB: You have no shames doing it.

That is how you say you want them to become my faces....

MB: Right.

Most people don't do those things, to fail people all the way as the entertainment.

You are not actually meant these? These are the novels characters or Japanese animation.


MB: I want a lot of things.

Some guys they are very good at finding the jobs to fill up that 20 hours a week sheet while going to school, you know. You mean the University 20 hours filling up sheet? I didn't get the 20 hours per weekly sheet. No. But I think Wing might.  

oh~ you mean if someone can be in the University just by collecting enough junks on the facebook, you mean the actual facebook numbers in the end? One of those? SMCH anyone on the profile to click on it, they become the friends.



MB: I don't think that is what I mean, the collecting every junks. Were you friends?

Yes.

MB: Best friend?

He will have his best friend, but we were friends yes.

MB: Do you hang out on the weekend?

No. I would ask Wing if I need help on the tax, he helped me one year, he shows me there is a software, so things like that. But I think its just once. He seems to be very busy person. 

MB: And the rest of the groups? How do you collect them on your facebook as the junks?

I don't even remember how I met them to be honest....The main character suppose to be Zac? I think he is Jonathon's best friend, but how did he end up on my facebook, I will tell you I don't remember a thing at all, where these people we know each other from.


MB: I need them to copy everything like you ever did in your University and work with them for 20 long years up to now, like by stage, they follow you by the music interests or by the other interests....

I might have shown a lot of nice music things I receive everywhere from....I don't even know where, but I tell them my organic site, and Art, or Sitesell, I think I did. That is a part of the life, I put on my facebook. I work from home.

MB: I am an indian, I need to survive in America.

Are you in America?

MB: No.

I will tell you how many bad records don't reflects too well image on your kinds race. Not very nice people at all. 

MB: I know.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I highly doubts you all becoming Indian 3rd World Guys saying what on girls talk